Friday, May 6, 2016

Earn $10 In 5 Minutes

There was a time in my life when I couponed hard. Free toothpaste for days! A couch built from boxes of 25 cent kitty litter! An avalanche of granola bars every time you opened the cabinet! I had it all. Then...I don't know. My priorities certainly haven't shifted, but maybe my time is more valuable now? Also, I started shopping at Aldi and they don't take coupons. Whatever happened, it happened.

If you are interested in saving money but don't want to pore over a Sunday paper, what are you supposed to do? There's gotta be a better way.


There is and it's called ibotta. Ibotta is a free app that pays you cash for your everyday purchases. All you have to do is sign up here and link a few store membership cards. Make your menu plan and your shopping list like you usually do. 

Then, before you shop you add rebates to the app. When you add a deal you have to answer a bit of trivia or watch a quick ad (since you are not paying for the app, you are the product). 

There are lots of high value rebates for items like diapers and booze, but there are also rebates for eggs and milk -- any brand! Really, truly, you will get cashback for making your usual purchases with very, very little effort. 

For places that don't have membership cards, you just scan the barcodes and the receipts for items you've purchased. Easy cheesy. 

As soon as your rebates total $20 you can transfer the money to your PayPal account or get the same value on a gift card. No fees are taken from your money; you've done your part by watching the short ads when you added the rebates. 

Sign up here through my link and you'll get a $10 boost in your account! I'll get $5, too, so it's a win-win. Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment